No Monthly Fee GPS Tracker | Tracking Device | Passive Historical Logger | Long 2 Week Battery Life | Track A Car,
Ask a Question / Product F.A.Q.
Share this Product
State Of The Art Mini Real Time GPS Tracker / Tracking Device | Track Anyone Anywhere
- EASY TO USE - Place the tracker inside or outside of a vehicle using the built in magnet. When you want to view where the vehicle has been simply remove the tracker, plug it into a USB port on your computer and upload the data to view reports, maps etc.
- LONG LASTING BATTERY - Battery last an average of 14 days depending on driving habits and update interval and Tracker placement.
- LOW COST TRACKER - No activation fee and no monthly fees
Easily track your vehicle's driving history, the Miniature GPS Vehicle Tracking Device is the perfect GPS tracker for the job. Unlike live GPS trackers, there is never a monthly fee. The data is saved to internal memory rather than transmitted live.
This miniature GPS tracking device is small - only 3.8" x 1.6" - and easily mounts underneath your vehicle to track it's every movement.
With the the built in motion sensor as soon as your vehicle starts moving, the tracker goes to work logging the vehicle's route, speed, as well as every destination that it stops at, along with the date and time. All this driving data is saved to the device's internal memory for you to view and verify later.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERSAsk a Question
Is the battery rechargable and how do you recharge it?
Hi, No this tracker is not rechargeable. It take AA batteries
Thaks for your question.
Would this work to track children by putting it in their luggage?
Hi, Yes this tracker should work very well for this application as long as the luggage is not made of metal.
1. Does this work in Japan? Do you have maps for Japan? 2. If the battery runs down...say you don't check it for two months....is the first 2 week data still saved in the unit? 3. How often does it record (every 30 minutes...every hour)? 4. What kind of data does it record? Long/Lat?
1) yes, we do have a version for Japan. Just specify in the notes when you order.
2) Yes, all of the data will be saved in the cloud.
3) This GPS tracker is motion activated so it only reports when it is moving. You can choose the reporting interval from once every 3 seconds to once every minute. We recommend every minute because the battery runs down faster the faster your update interval.
4) it records Long/ Lat, addresses, how long at each location, speed traveled etc. It even shows the route traveled on a map or satelite image.
Hope this helps!