1080P HD WiFi Surveillance Camera, Weather Station, IR Night Vision, Motion Activated, Remote Live View With Audio
Ask a Question / Product F.A.Q.
Share this Product
1080P HD WiFi Security IR Night Vision Camera W/ Audio Built Into a Functional Weather Station Clock
- EASY TO USE - Super Simple QR code setup allows you to easily view live or recorded video from your smart phone or tablet. This can also be used as a standalone camera, WIFI is not necessary (but can always be used) once setup to record to on board SD card.
- MOTION DETECTION ACTIVATED - Get push alerts to your phone with a screenshot when motion is detected. Motion activated recording to on board SD card.
- EASY WI-FI LIVE VIEWING AND CONTROL - When set up on Wifi, view the camera live and listen in from anywhere in the world! Easy Controls with your iPhone, Android, Tablet or PC. Easy to set up and use! You can even record directly on your smart phone.
- WORKING WEATHER STATION - Shows outdoor temperature, humidity, time, and date. These devices are very common and will not draw any attention
- 1080p HD VIDEO - High quality video and audio is recorded. Smooth H.264 format and AVI files.
- POWERFUL LONG RANGE NIGHT VISION - Invisible Infrared Night vision sees in complete darkness up to 25 feet from the camera.
- Home & Office Security - Check in on your home or office right from your smartphone or device anywhere in the world.
- Nanny Camera - Monitor your babysitter or nanny and ensure they take proper care of your children. Always know what's happening with your family at any moment!
- Business Security - Keep an eye on your business and make sure that your employees are productive.
- Keep Elderly Safe - Make sure that your loved ones are being cared for properly and treated with respect.
- Watch your pets! We all know pets are goofy animals and nothing is more fun than to record or check up on your furry friends while you're away. Maybe your video will go viral!
This is an extremely versatile surveillance camera. It can be placed In plain sight. Set it on a kitchen counter, end table, mantle or mount it on a wall. Easily fits in at home or in the office. The possibilities are endless!
The camera has motion detection that can send you a screenshot of what triggers it so you can log in and view and/or have it trigger a recording.
With the WiFi function, once you hook it up to a WiFi source, you can view this camera from anywhere in the world using the free app on your smart phone or device. The unit comes with software so you can view and download files onto your PC as well.
This camera can be used as a stand alone camera. It will record to an on board SD card (up to 128GB)
- Easy Design
- Wi-Fi remotely controlled & Viewed
- Motion Detection and push alarm messages
- 1080p Full HD resolution streaming
- IR Night Vision
- Date & Time Stamp
- Two Way Talk
- Wi-Fi for remote viewing and recording
- Micro SD slot for recording locally
- Streaming Video Resolution: 1920 x 1080 @ (up to) 25fps, 720p, 480p
- Recording Video Resolution: Adjustable up to 1080P
- Pixel 5 million CMOS
- Video Resolution 1920x1080
- Photo Resolution 2592x1944
- Video format AVI
- Compressed format H.264
- Frames 25fps
- Visual angle 90 degrees
- Motion detection record and alert
- Minimum illumination 1LUX
- Memory card TF card
- Memory card max support 128GB
- Recording: 1mins/ around 20MB depending on resolution setting
- Play software VLCPlayer/SMPlayer
- Computer operation system Windows， MAC OS
- Mobile phone operation system Android/iOS
- Web browser IE7 and above,chrome,firefox safari.etc
1 x Wifi Weather Station Camera Unit
1 x USB cable
1 x User manual
1 x 5V 2A AC Power adapter
Lifetime Tech Premium Tech Support
It is the sole responsibility of the buyer to consult legal counsel for the interpretation of any laws applicable to the area of intended use of this product. This product should not be used for the purpose of surreptitiously or illegally recording others.
NOTE: This camera system requires a 2G network and will not work on a 5G network. If you have a 5G network we suggest first checking the router; many routers today are
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.